Focused on the needs of people in the Rushville, Indiana, area.
You Have Found Your Attorney
At Morning Law Office LLC, in Rushville, Indiana, I understand how emotionally exhausting divorce and other family law and civil litigation matters can be. I never lose sight of the fact that real people are impacted by the outcomes.
I am attorney Leigh Morning. I have practiced family law and civil litigation for more than 25 years, helping people in East Central Indiana with divorce and other issues that accompany ending a marriage as well as broader disputes involving real estate, business issues and more.
Family Law Representation
I work to create customized strategies that aim to achieve my clients’ objectives across the full range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: Protecting financial interests during negotiations and divorce trials
- Child custody: Establishing parenting time plans that protect your relationship with your children
- Division of assets and debt: Including valuing businesses, retirement accounts, self-employed income information and property values
- Paternity: Establishing the legal father in order to protect custody and visitation rights or to establish child support provisions
- Post-decree modifications: Helping parents adjust to changes in their lives
- Enforcement: Taking legal steps when divorce orders are not followed
- Prenuptial agreements: Protecting against litigation in the event that your relationship ends
Other Practice Areas I Can Help With
My practice also encompasses representation that helps people and small businesses resolve everyday legal issues. I offer my clients comprehensive and technologically sophisticated representation in a variety of areas, including civil litigation, estate planning, real estate personal injury, contract disputes, insurance disputes and more.
Take The First Step Forward Today
Whenever possible, I look for resolutions to legal disputes without going to court. I understand, however, that some matters must be settled in court, which is one reason I prepare meticulously for every case.
Protecting Your Rights And Advocating On Your Behalf