Rush County Family Law Attorney
The decision to end a marriage is never an easy one, but once you have determined it is right for you, your next important decision is selecting a lawyer who will protect your best interests.
At Morning Law Office LLC in Rushville, Indiana, we focus entirely on family law and civil litigation. We are thoroughly knowledgeable about Indiana divorce law, including the laws regarding child custody, child support, division of assets and other matters related to divorce.
We represent clients from all backgrounds in both contested and uncontested divorces. We are committed to our clients and accessible via phone, email and in person. When you select us to represent you regarding any family law matter, you work directly with our experienced Rush County family law attorney, from the initial consultation through the resolution of your case.
Rushville Divorce Attorney
We strongly promote a collaborative process in which both sides in a divorce work together. By doing so, the parties retain more control over their post-divorce lives, particularly in regard to parenting plans.
We understand that not all issues can be resolved amicably, however, and we are comfortable and capable of protecting your rights in court if necessary.
Whether you are just initiating the divorce procedure, or you are further along in the process, we can provide the legal representation you need. We counsel individuals in the full spectrum of family law matters, including:
- Valuation of assets and income for equitable distribution
- Finance, tax and debt issues
- Resolution of child custody and parenting time plans
- Paternity issues for child support or father’s rights concerns
- Modifications of existing divorce decrees or defense against a modification request
- Issues regarding parental relocation and interstate custody disputes
- Settlements and litigation involving prenuptial agreements
At Morning Law Office, we take the time to understand your situation as well as your goals in order to develop a strategy that will accomplish them cost-effectively.